Portrait of a girl - C&C welcome

xyphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I started to utilize the lighting equipment I purchased recently for my home studio. Currently, I only have the white backdrop but looking to add more. Any comments or suggestions for improving the shots would be greatly appreciated. I was lucky to have a beautiful model.

p915922762-3.jpg

p940203642-3.jpg

p874723352-3.jpg

You do have a beautiful model! I would like to see how these look if you get lower down to shoot, more at her eye level.

paigew said:
You do have a beautiful model! I would like to see how these look if you get lower down to shoot, more at her eye level.

Thanks for the comments. She was on the floor and my tripod was one section of legs extended. I will try get lower and see if that works better.

#1 I'm not a huge fan of the stuffed animal, it's so big and awkwardly laying... I think it would look better if it was positioned towards the camera.
#2 Love the black and white!
#3 Cute dress, cute girl :)

JessicaLynn said:
#1 I'm not a huge fan of the stuffed animal, it's so big and awkwardly laying... I think it would look better if it was positioned towards the camera.
#2 Love the black and white!
#3 Cute dress, cute girl :)

Thank you for the feedback. It does look the stuffed animal was not positioned too well. I did not pay attention to it until you mentioned it. Small details do matter.

Very cute girl. It's a little high as she looks strained. Get her even more comfortable by going down to eye level or below... Also it appears that she isn't quite sitting comfortably but that might be the angle more than the position. Please show us the next round once you try again.

jaicatalano said:
Very cute girl. It's a little high as she looks strained. Get her even more comfortable by going down to eye level or below... Also it appears that she isn't quite sitting comfortably but that might be the angle more than the position. Please show us the next round once you try again.

Thank you for your comments. I will certainly post more after the next round.

Most reactions

Back