Portrait of a Gull

Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Same gull just posing for me, X-T2 + XF 35mm f2 could not clone out the feet in the BG.

DSCF4269.jpg

Ahhh the "humble" Seagull, often overlooked because they are so common just about everywhere but if you take time to look and study a wonderful design of nature. The Silver Gulls down my way are notorious scavengers, adept at scrounging or stealing yet they always seem to maintain almost a squeaky clean and shiny coat of feathers.

Seriously though a nice photo of a sometimes misaligned creature.

a seriously.jpg

Ahhh the "humble" Seagull, often overlooked because they are so common just about everywhere but if you take time to look and study a wonderful design of nature. The Silver Gulls down my way are notorious scavengers, adept at scrounging or stealing yet they always seem to maintain almost a squeaky clean and shiny coat of feathers.

Seriously though a nice photo of a sometimes misaligned creature.

View attachment 160146

Thank you and nice shot too, the gulls can be a right pain as they will attack some folk for food.

Very nice Fuji, coulda just ignored everyone around you and got on your belly :D woulda maybe helped with the feet. Regardless it's still love lovely :)

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Most reactions

Back