Portrait of a Space Age Girl

Leech

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
koiinpond.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A friend rifled through my wardrobe to have a bit of fun. The result was quite fitting for the area we shot in. I don't think she would look too terribly out of place in a Sci-fi movie!

spaceage002.jpg

I love it, if this was on a movie poster, It'd be one that I would have to go see! The background looks like an earthy wall with some sort of space-age screen in it... I love genre-mashing sci-fi flicks ;)

...But I really like this photo, the lighting, composition, setting, modeling, and wardrobe really work well together in my eye.

Nice pose and attitude.

I think some reflected light (bounce card) on her left side would give some needed detail to her face. That side seems a bit dark to me. The contrast between her skin tone and the background are fighting for attention.

Where in NC are you?

Nice pose and attitude.

I think some reflected light (bounce card) on her left side would give some needed detail to her face. That side seems a bit dark to me. The contrast between her skin tone and the background are fighting for attention.

Where in NC are you?

Thanks for the tip! I really ought to get one even if for just shooting in there, one of the reasons for the darkness is the red that bounces all over the glass in the shooting space, the contrast did wonders getting rid of it, but like you said she is getting eaten by it too.

I'm in Raleigh/Chapel Hill I go to NC State during the week and tend to commute home one weekends.

You don't need anything fancy. A white foam board will do.

Cow College hey? :lol: I'm a big Heels fan. This Saturday should be fun! I live on the East side of Raleigh....Wendell

I was going to say that you might get more out of her face with some additional light. But then, how much more do you want out of one face. She speaks. ron

Most reactions

New Topics

Back