What's new

Portrait of a Young Cardinal

She was hungry! And your flowers were obviously too tasty to resist. I'm glad you decided to get this sweet little capture instead of trying to shoo her away. This is sharp as a tack!

Love me some cardinals. :586:
 
Very good detail in this shot.....
Thank you!
She was hungry! And your flowers were obviously too tasty to resist. I'm glad you decided to get this sweet little capture instead of trying to shoo her away. This is sharp as a tack!

Love me some cardinals. :586:
Thank you! This one is a bold one, and comes up on the patio. I saw something disappear around the corner, and thought it might have been a rodent, but it was this little birdie, which decided to hop away, instead of fly. Then when I came, it was back on the patio.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom