E Evo TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2007 Messages 85 Reaction score 0 Location PDX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 24, 2008 #1 Let me know what you think. Thanks!
reignmkr TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 53 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 24, 2008 #2 I like it alot. Great focus on the eyes and the the composition of her arm around her pup is very good. Maybe just maybe a bit overexposed. Great work Evo!
I like it alot. Great focus on the eyes and the the composition of her arm around her pup is very good. Maybe just maybe a bit overexposed. Great work Evo!
E Evo TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2007 Messages 85 Reaction score 0 Location PDX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 24, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks for the reply. The highlights blew out a little when i did the conversion. That final picture was the compromise i like the best. :cheers:
Thanks for the reply. The highlights blew out a little when i did the conversion. That final picture was the compromise i like the best. :cheers:
kellylindseyphotography TPF Noob! Joined Mar 26, 2008 Messages 1,270 Reaction score 0 Location Haverhill, Ma Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 24, 2008 #4 Very nice! Good clarity and I don't see blown highlights.
B Ben-71 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2008 Messages 203 Reaction score 0 Location Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 24, 2008 #5 I don't mind the whites. IMO, they add to the lovely picture and nice composition. If you can, maybe try to brighten a bit her left eye around the pupil.
I don't mind the whites. IMO, they add to the lovely picture and nice composition. If you can, maybe try to brighten a bit her left eye around the pupil.
E Evo TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2007 Messages 85 Reaction score 0 Location PDX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 24, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks everyone. I was thinking about whitening the eyes a little bit more just didn't want to overdue it.:lmao:
Thanks everyone. I was thinking about whitening the eyes a little bit more just didn't want to overdue it.:lmao:
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 25, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #7 Nice capture... I agree, I dont' see anything blown, but dropping the highlights on her forearm and the dogs crown maybe 1/3 stop would help.
Nice capture... I agree, I dont' see anything blown, but dropping the highlights on her forearm and the dogs crown maybe 1/3 stop would help.