Portrait Studio Kit

zapman29

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello very new this forum and a little new to photography. Well I have become some what hooked on taking photos.. Of evertyhing and everyone. I just recently purchased from Square Perfect SP3700.. All in one kit. And is wondering if iany one has dealt with them or knows aobut he klits.. Will it meet my basic needs...

I really have never worked with anything but my camera and ext flash. Your thoughts or opinions are appreaciated on this subject and on how to use a kit like this..

Thanks

Your thoughts or opinions are appreaciated on this subject and on how to use a kit like this..
Best possible advice I have to give is to educate yourself. Best way (imo) would be find a professional photographer in your area and ask if you can spend some time being an intern/unpaid assistant.

That looks like a nice kit. Have you considered taking an evening class in studio photography?

thanks for comments... i would like to learn but due to the fact I live in spain due to my daytime job.. I dont speak spanish and not many photo places in the area.. when i get back to the states I might just do that...for now i have the web and books but no real hands on..

Most reactions

Back