$4
DSC_5432.jpg

DSC_5452.jpg

DSC_5485.jpg

DSC_5536.jpg

DSC_5555.jpg

DSC_5556.jpg

DSC_5572.jpg

Hello Arthur from Hong Kong. As with the other post your technique is very good! Welcome and I'll be keeping an eye for future posts! :D

jonmikal said:
Hello Arthur from Hong Kong. As with the other post your technique is very good! Welcome and I'll be keeping an eye for future posts! :D

thanks jonmikal. I like this model much...although she is a part time model, she works professional, nice and talent. :D

Arthur
As with your other shots, you certainly are not a beginner, very nice.
Terry

Have to tell ya, I am not one for models and pretty faces so I rarely comment......but man the third last shot really does the trick for me. Good expression, composition, dof and exposure. Very nice!

Really nice to me all from 4 to 10 are good!

And to pick up best:

then 5 and then

arthurleung said:
trtjazz said:
Arthur
As with your other shots, you certainly are not a beginner, very nice.
Terry

Thanks Terry, I am absolutely newbie, since I am using Nikon D70 and 50mm f/1.8. I will keep moving on. :wink:

Arthur
Then you have the artists eye for composition and creativity, you will move on then to take some fantastic shots if you consider yourself a beginner and I look forward to seeing them.
Terry

I like these shots quite a bit. The only gripe I would have (if I had to find one) would be that in some the writing on the shirt is a tad distracting, but overall very nice shots. Love the DOF.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back