portraits C&C welcome

robertwsimpson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have the stupid smiling ones that I don't find interesting in the least, but these are kind of fun/awkward, which I think is hilarious.

The first two are of me and the last 3 are my lady.

3836361545_0a10145d78.jpg

3837151004_956a2442bb.jpg

3836361775_804ac7ab28.jpg

3837151318_028bd49532.jpg

3836361853_20a82d57ab.jpg

As portraits go, those don't do much for me except for #3. Straight on, centered for yours. Plus I am not big on t-shirts that have sayings on them for portraits.

#2 is almost a headshot. It would need to be vertical crop however with much flatter light. But it is a portrait your parents should like. As anyone ever told you you look like Billy Bob?

#4 She's looking down and seems to be interacting with something down there but we don't know what. Annoying.

#5 I like but I would have done a vertical crop even cutting off her elbow. Which, of course, someone else would then complain about. :lol:

Kept #3 for last because it is my favorite. Love the colors in that one. She's again looking down but it works for me here because of the wrinkle between her eyebrows. That gives her a thinking look and makes the down look ok. The only thing I would do is to burn the jewelry highlights a bit.

haha I think both the ones of me look hilarious. If I gave either of them to my parents, they would laugh.

I considered cutting off the elbow in the last one, but decided to actually go the other way and give the arm a little room to breathe. idk I am new, so I welcome critiques.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back