What's new

Portraits for C&C

tjones8611

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 28, 2009
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im curious of others thoughts on these two that I took earlier in the week. Areas of weakness I see include the lighting and the leg chops. What are your thoughts on the positions and PP styles too.

4622855708_1517c361ee_b.jpg



4622854750_b9a58f3590_b.jpg
 
IMHO, the first shot has great overall composition whereas the second one could have been a little better, like you've already pointed out.

I'm not a fan of that type of PP style but to each his own. Do you have copies of the originals that you can share so we can compare them?
 
I think your style of PP doesn't do much for the girls skin. I'm pretty sure most girls don't want their skin to look cancerous lol.


I do like the pose in #1 more than #2. It's funny how composition works. Both pictures have writing on the wall behind her, but I didn't even notice it on the first shot, I was drawn directly to her. But, on the second shot, my eye was drawn immediately to the writing on the walls.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom