M Marm TPF Noob! Joined Jul 30, 2005 Messages 42 Reaction score 1 Location DFW, Texas Aug 23, 2005 #1 4x5 camera
thebeginning TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2005 Messages 3,795 Reaction score 30 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 23, 2005 #2 ahhhh, i see only one! nice shot though, and i am envious of your 4x5.
M Marm TPF Noob! Joined Jul 30, 2005 Messages 42 Reaction score 1 Location DFW, Texas Aug 23, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 haha, yeah I was gonna put the side view, but the pola was blown out in the center...lemme dig it up.. yeah, i'm still in school so I have free reign on the studio and 4x5
haha, yeah I was gonna put the side view, but the pola was blown out in the center...lemme dig it up.. yeah, i'm still in school so I have free reign on the studio and 4x5
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 23, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #4 That extensive blurr in the first - is that original or post-procession? It is interesting and yet I am not fond of it, probably because it includes your mouth. Don't know...
That extensive blurr in the first - is that original or post-procession? It is interesting and yet I am not fond of it, probably because it includes your mouth. Don't know...
M Marm TPF Noob! Joined Jul 30, 2005 Messages 42 Reaction score 1 Location DFW, Texas Aug 23, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 the blur is original, comes from tilting the front and back of the camera...I agree, it's a bit strong on the bottom half of the face...
the blur is original, comes from tilting the front and back of the camera...I agree, it's a bit strong on the bottom half of the face...