What's new

Portraits of Children

EJBPhoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
492
Reaction score
13
Hey I need some suggestions and feedback on these photos that I shot today BESIDES that fact that I'm killing them with the flash. I know...I'm still trying to figure out my SLR unfortunately. I have time tomorrow to really do that though. Thank you! (they were requested to be this tone by the parent)

Molly1small.jpg


ian2small.jpg


both3small.jpg


both2small.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/EJBPhoto/Molly1small.jpg
 
Nice shots, one and three look a little "blown out". Might try to darken the faces a little. Other than that very nice.
 
I dig the first and last shots... maybe alittle flat, but like the color tone on the last the best.
 
Thanks for the feedback. Flat? What exactly does that mean? It sounds like it means not a lot of contrast...but I've always been told I use TOO MUCH contrast so I cut back wiht my editing a bit here...but now I'm just confused.
 
well I'm not very keen on tones... all the details of faces are lost...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom