What's new

Portraits w/ toy cam

cal_gundert05

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
387
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These aren't any good, but I thought I'd post them because criticism is part of this game we all love so much, and it's how we learn.

These were taken with my toy camera (which I'm still learning to use) pinned to my sweater to avoid the hand-holding-the-camera look.

That's my toothbrush, by the way.
122486741-M.jpg


122486740-M.jpg
 
Nice invisible toothbrush
 
You brush your teeth with red x's?
Strange!!!
 
I hope I fixed the problem.

The school server I use to post pics is starting to irk me. And fotopic doesn't allow hot-linking photos. Maybe I should start paying for a real service. :grumpy:

EDIT: I now have a SmugMug account
 
:lol: Lame.

Maybe a Mod can erase this thread.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom