Portraits

I saw some of your action shots in there. Good potential for an action, sports career.

You've successfully captured the coolness of cigarette smoking with this 'tat shot.

I am by no means any good at portraits, but I have my thoughts, not so much on the technical side, but on the composition.

It doesn't feel like a portrait of a person, it feels like a picture of a bad tattoo. (Don't get me wrong, I love tattoos and have my own bad ones and my own great ones) It just takes the person and the bad ass mustache out of the equation for me.

I am by no means any good at portraits, but I have my thoughts, not so much on the technical side, but on the composition.

It doesn't feel like a portrait of a person, it feels like a picture of a bad tattoo. (Don't get me wrong, I love tattoos and have my own bad ones and my own great ones) It just takes the person and the bad ass mustache out of the equation for me.

this i personally dont like the pic at all. dof is off by alot, looks like a bad tattoo pic not a portrait and even how his head is cut off..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back