Posing Tips

LarissaPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.larissaphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been doing candids at weddings with my wife doing the main photography for a while now. I'm looking to take more of an active part in our studio, so I figured posing is a good place to start. Do you guys have any good websites or tips on posing?

just go to flickr and search "group shots" or "portrait" and you'll find HUNDREDS even thousands of photos.. when i'm looking for new poses, thats what I do.. and it gives me some great ideas.

I've been doing candids at weddings with my wife doing the main photography for a while now. I'm looking to take more of an active part in our studio, so I figured posing is a good place to start. Do you guys have any good websites or tips on posing?

Rules of Good Portraiture
Posing the Family of Four
and other threads by Benji.

The quickest way to discover online resources is using a search engine.

^^Excellent resources. One other thing. Most women, no matter their age or weight have a some what double chin. The way to fix that is to have them stick their chin out like a chicken and then tilt their chin down. Helps their necks looks longer and slimmer and every woman will thank you when they see the photographs.

Most reactions

Back