What's new

Positive Vanquishes Negative

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
2,837
Reaction score
405
Location
Bemidji, Minnesota, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Though a storm may hide the sun, the sun is still there. Though we may encounter negative in our lives, the positive is still there waiting for us to re-claim it.

7348125386_684842f82a_b.jpg
 
Well, thank you. I like the message it transmitted to me even better. Though dark it may be, life has its light moments as well always waiting for us to recognize it. My grandma used to tell me all that in a much more efficient manner, "Keep your chin up".
 
Well, that goes to show I have absolutely no idea what my best is. I should probably not even think about it. I'll let the viewers decide from now on. Thank you so much for the comment. You just made my day.
 
Does anyone else think this is one of my better photos or is gsgary on some sort of wild, brown acid trip?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom