post 911 hysteria is abundant

Of course, you say you don't care, yet you still write such an agitated, lengthy post, including a diagram of the situation...yeah man, you really just let this one slide.

Don't try and play it off now, you certainly complained about the cops. Remember saying this: " Seriously, it should be against the law to take someones info when they are doing nothing wrong"? An obvious referral to the ones who took your info, who were the cops and not the guard. Your pictorial of the situation where you complain about police involvement doesn't help your case either.

I didn't know post 9/11 photography was an issue. Of course, it obviously played a huge rule in this situation, seeing as how you were allowed to take your pictures and all. Sarcasm aside, I'm glad you stood up for your rights, all I'm saying is take it easy.

How is this at all similar to your CSI scenario? This is an internet forum, I read your post and made a reply. Sorry you found my comments disagreeable, though I'm even more sorry you chose to bust out such a fallacious argument, like it's somehow rational to believe any sort of dissent to your point of view is irrelevant and wrong; kind of ironic, given the content of your OP? :wink:

But it should be against the law, thats the point, and no that does not mean I have anything against the cops for doing their job. A lot of its probably beaurocratic, but I thought I was clear that I really dont like to see security guards overstepping their bounds. which is am important subject regardless of what you think about it

I dont think my opinion is automatically right or wrong, and of course your opinion is your opinion I just dont see where you get off calling me childish and annoying. its like a personal attack. What did I do to you?

Anyways dude, just forget it, I think your whole point was to try to start an argument in your opening thread.

What response do you expect when you start by calling someone childish and annoying for standing up for their rights.

seriously thats a jerk move. nice. I'm done with this thread.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back