Post a photo of a photographer taking a photo! Photoception!

JoshuaSimPhotography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some of mine:)
$465686_10150905063259968_1018864836_o.jpg$468141_10150905062754968_2071149803_o.jpg
ZoomButt.gif

There is a theme thread called "Photographers around us" that covers this very theme, so I'll merge this newly started thread with the existing one, ok?

Wow! nice shot! BUt I can't see how this would have to do with candy? Or was my terminology of candy wrong

Ha, ya this shot would be the exception. The rest were using candy as props. Stealing candy from a baby ect.

hahaha, I'm loving that all the recent shots have really added a new aspect, it makes the pic a little bit more interesting to look at

There is a theme thread called "Photographers around us" that covers this very theme, so I'll merge this newly started thread with the existing one, ok?

I do not understand merging a new thread with an old, basically dead thread, one from 2007, where there is nothing except dead links to formerly-exiting photographs, until page 2, post #22...

Yeah, we "used to have a thread" that was of interest...with members that used to post here...but that thread was dead and buried...so why take a new thread and tack it onto the end of a dead thread, filled with posts from members who no longer participate?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back