From a couple years back

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 97
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 111

Great, if I post these again Hef will be calling AGAIN......and we just can't settle on a price! :) Sooooo kidding! I don't think he likes his ladies over 30! The last one is a $5 dress from a thrift store we were playing with. It didn't even have a zipper that worked. We used clamps.
$7.jpg
$9.jpg
$300034_2358761539678_1569465145_2530984_2110626696_n.jpg

love them, super photogenic!! I wish we were all blessed with that gift :)
cute jeans too!

Great, if I post these again Hef will be calling AGAIN......and we just can't settle on a price! :) Sooooo kidding! I don't think he likes his ladies over 30! The last one is a $5 dress from a thrift store we were playing with. It didn't even have a zipper that worked. We used clamps.
View attachment 39551
View attachment 39552
View attachment 39553

drop dead gorgeous!

I vote more Kathy.

View attachment 39551
View attachment 39552
View attachment 39553

drop dead gorgeous!

Stop you guys! :blushing: I encourage every girl to get great pictures of themselves every year, and embrace what they have NOW. I am getting ready for my 35 year young pictures. We are doing vintage glam. Really fun.

(concerning offering to take pix for strangers)

I do that all the time, especially in Vegas and Disneyland. Let's 'em all get in the pic...

Last edited:
People are funny looking, it's life, who cares.
And Marty Feldman made a very good living with it...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back