Post a picture of yourself

hahaha :)
he looks happy now!
Im looking for a pic to post where no one else in the pic looks creeped out, kinda hard lol

catching people while just standing there akward is fun. I do it all the time when first setting up. measuring light, and setting white balance. some of those photos come out really funny.

Even I come out funny looking. I have a few of me on the ladder adjusting the overhead boom, and someone snuck over and hit my shutter. lol

47403_1471297217031_29041_n.jpg

oops..... lets try this one

407645_2682034004694_1351331401_n.jpg

Of coarse a PW (pocket wizard for you newbies) in the pic! Too funny!

P6050135_zpsf04794bf.jpg

me and my sis in Chicago, don't know why I am looking up?? I think I was trying to keep from laughing at the funny looking stranger who offered to take our pic.

lol, silly. look at the lens.

So some dude just said "lemme take your pic" you didn't ask teh stranger to take it?

Even I come out funny looking. I have a few of me on the ladder adjusting the overhead boom, and someone snuck over and hit my shutter. lol

impossible, and you do not need to explain yourself to me, I'm a student here, not a teacher..

my sis asked the first person to walk by and when I looked up I almost snorted... I had to focus else where :)

no I haven't.. enlighten me! does someone die from snorting?

*sigh* no. short version, a dude starts with taking a random pic of two hot chicks outside the airport, in a friendly manner, then she gets kindapped, one dies the other sold as a sex slave. Liem neilson in his typcially badass self rescues her. The end.

Good flick though.

not appropriate for some, lol

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back