Post a picture of yourself

Well here ya go...
$946712_10152879058880311_1718365115_n.jpg

Well looks like this is the place to post it then xD Couldn't find the mentioned self portrait thread so I'll put my serious face up here :p I was just testing shooting with EOSUtility and the camera hooked up to my pc (which worked amazingly well - autofocus before the shot and everything). Came up with this in Photoshop:

Why so serious? by FreshFromTheGrave, on Flickr

Last edited:
^^^ wow! you're very, very pretty!
Awe why thank you!

Well here ya go...

your hair is amazing!
Thanks, it's a pain most days. But I'm thankful for my natural curls

Well here ya go...

You're on the wrong side of the camera! These are the looks I want responding to my casting calls, NOT competing for with me for the talent! :lol:
Haha that's very sweet. One of my older sisters is a photographer as well, she's been making me pose for her since I was a little kid (she's 16 years older). It's actually the reason I got interested in photography in the first place! :p

They mostly call me Andy when I'm not on the internet. My wife took this one, I don't like having my picture taken lol
$906897_10200503693410872_742645200_o.jpg

Well looks like this is the place to post it then xD Couldn't find the mentioned self portrait thread so I'll put my serious face up here :p I was just testing shooting with EOSUtility and the camera hooked up to my pc (which worked amazingly well - autofocus before the shot and everything). Came up with this in Photoshop:

Why so serious? by FreshFromTheGrave, on Flickr

You look very Vulcan. <3

Most reactions

New Topics

Back