Post a picture of yourself

imgp3278vk0.jpg

hehe i'm seriously brand new... joined yesterday! But this forum has so many good lookin' people! JEEZ! Idk if I wanna post my pic! haha
this thread made me laugh, too... you crazy photographer types... so funny. haha

CIMG6960-1.jpg

there's me

Me and some friends at a choir competition.

l_07c2bb8cf898acd97dbe103dd9618a57.jpg

I'm the one with black hair.

second link broken :(

Last edited by a moderator:
This is me, self shot taken with a point and shoot olympus camera, will be getting my first dslr within a few days hopefully
P10105502.jpg

laugh.jpg

I have been interested in photography for quite some time. Seriously interested since high school, but getting more serious. I've always taken pictures though, yet they were never all that good, but I must say I am proud of my accomplishments thus far in improving. :mrgreen: I live to take pictures, basically. Back in 2006, I sort of became the official photographer of the Colorado Cruisers car club, so I photograph a lot of car shows and while that's fun, I like to play paparazzi most and snap portraits.

Ok, after two hours of looking at all 1,064 posts and 22 pages, I have come to the conclusion that ilyfel need to live in North Carolina......

In the hotel during a dance competition. I have more to share..........let's wait :)
DSCN2085.jpg

~Michael~

Me and some friends at a choir competition.

l_07c2bb8cf898acd97dbe103dd9618a57.jpg

I'm the one with black hair.

index.cfm

Oh.
You are a boy!
Oops.
In my thinking you were not... :oops:

What voice do you sing?
What's the name of your choir?
Any of your music online?

ok, I had to take a pic of myself so I thought I share another. I'm modeling my Macro Gear. The dark colors help prevent scaring off the subjects. :) This was taken with my Canon wireless setup. Man I love that setup.

296109372_EqYep-X3.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back