Post a picture of yourself

IMG_2158-Edit.jpg

You look very official. :p

ok, I had to take a pic of myself so I thought I share another. I'm modeling my Macro Gear. The dark colors help prevent scaring off the subjects. :) This was taken with my Canon wireless setup. Man I love that setup.

296109372_EqYep-X3.jpg

Link broken :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Here I is! I look so much better in b&w

DSC_1990a.jpg

sup myspace picturesssss
Finally someone else with freckles!
Well 200 posts is about my attention span limit for a thread no matter how cool it is. Gonna start back up tomorrow. Nice to meet you all.

I can usually be found with something stringed in my hands... (place is thrashed. I'm moving to Texas next week. From California. Gonna be an adventure!)
P1010860small.jpg

ok, I had to take a pic of myself so I thought I share another. I'm modeling my Macro Gear. The dark colors help prevent scaring off the subjects. :) This was taken with my Canon wireless setup. Man I love that setup.

296109372_EqYep-X3.jpg

I REALLY need to come into this thread more often! :sexywink:

This is a picture of my son and me. At 9, he's almost as big as me already. We were holed up in a hotel room in Arizona while dh was sleeping in his truck. After a few hours we got bored and amused ourselves by taking turns with the camera. My 6 year old daughter snapped this one.

mandjarizona-web.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back