Post a picture of yourself

3069348219_f5bd6ff621.jpg

Winter seems to have arrived early in Denver.

if you don't know who johnny cupcakes is, i'm very very sorry. everyone needs some johnny in their life.

That guy is an inspiration to a lot of small businesses. To go from nothing to being a major business like he did is amazing. That guy refused offer after offer to buy his company, sometimes for larger amounts of money than I will ever see and now he's rockin the hell out of some of the other "larger" clothing companies.

Decided to break my photography hiatus by busting out the headphones, yo.

n1023540446_30492965_2999.jpg

eh why the hell not... I am only 6'1 not as tall as the picture makes me look.
l_27b717bc515ea36d8db0ca8796341956.jpg

And yes... thats elvis!
395071046_l-1.jpg

Alright well after looking through 28 pages of everyones pictures i guess i will show my face as well! Here goes me with my wonderful daughter :)

3040327881_c17b0de00a_b.jpg

That's quite a precious daughter you've got there!

What technique did you use to make that picture? Layering pictures seems too hard due to camera shake, but maybe.. Or did you cut and paste yourself, or what? I'm dying to know.

What technique did you use to make that picture? Layering pictures seems too hard due to camera shake, but maybe.. Or did you cut and paste yourself, or what? I'm dying to know.

I basically cut and paste myself, but I cut one picture, and pasted it on top of another picture. then I used the eraser tool and lasso tool to reveal the other picture of me that was "hidden" from me pasting the one picture on top of it. Hope this makes sense?

That is awesome!! I've seen them before, but never this busy! Excellent job! I love the one where you're launching off the slide!

Haha - thanks! :lol: it was my cousin and I that did this series.

that's me

n741988102_1453046_100.jpg

and no, i haven't run the london marathon. simply, if you're looking for cheap booze and fun, it's late and you happen to be in north london... well the marathon restaurant is the place to be. love it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back