Post a picture of yourself

Z-2.jpg

Last edited:
Shot taken a couple years ago for a local sportbike calendar. Me with the hubby's 2003 R1 * * Mods if this is NSFW/Risque, please remove and let me know, apologize in advance if it is. * *
IMG_07971.jpg

Taken last February with my "big" wheel
4x4001.jpg

Me and the family this past January in the mountains.
DSC03922.jpg

Doing what I do when I am not behind the camera...

0607-1.jpg

0607-2.jpg

0607-3.jpg

0607-8.jpg

Left-handed and right eye dominant?
Berretta? Wow, I packed a 1911. Old Corps - guess I'm telling my age.
Good shots!

Left-handed and right eye dominant?
Berretta? Wow, I packed a 1911. Old Corps - guess I'm telling my age.
Good shots!

A certifiable badass.. Thank you for your service.

Dude, that look you're giving the camera in the last shot with your hand on your heater is MONEY!!!! Nice.

Last edited:
efergoh, as a army guy i've got to rag on the screw up marsoc had a while back . . . dad gum marines . . . and seriously, hows that left hand right eye working for you?!

i've never seen anyone be sucessful with that, eye injury? . . . i think we both might be wrong though, i looked again and cant tell . . .

oh and is that a safariland drop leg? how you like it . . . i just bought a serpa, and a mount for hip carry, bracket for vest, and a drop leg, so i only have one holster that moves between those (ie move to my chest while in a vehicle)

i almost sprung for the safariland . . .

0212091411.jpg

mepell.jpg

IMG_3268.jpg

mmmm vanity

Last edited:

ARRRGHHH, Matey!!! Whar's me camera-thar's a scoundrel about to walk the plank!!

Man, I wouldn't have picked you out of a lineup from our past dealings in a million years!!! Eyes look a little watery... Hard night? Actually, you look like you just got told that your girlfriend slept with your best friend.

:lmao:

Arrrr! Who took my grog?! They'll be walkin' the plank - if they don't dance the hempen jig first!

My wife told me that she hates that picture - she says I look scary.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back