Post a picture of yourself

It's obvious that if I keep posting others will join in and we can keep up the community.
Quiznos.jpg

I like to know what who I am talking to looks like, just a thing. I'm sure many of you agree it is more personal that way. I'd post this in the self portrait thread, but some of the pics I am about weren't taken by me. You can also post a little info to make the convos smoother.

l_abc4d860624b0ea7fa28b6e67b358480.jpg

And finally a cool kind of dazed black and white.

IMG_0086.jpg

Been into photography: interested for about 3 years, hands on since December 2006 (first camera)
Most browsed sections: any sub forum under "The Foundations of Photography"
IMG_1102.jpg

Taken in a motel room near Las Vegas, 2007. I seem to be trying to figure out how this bridge camera works.

surfaces2007_047l.jpg

Today I have a Nikon D810 and don't know enough about it to take my own photo. ;) But I did try my hand at the traditional "selfie with a girlfriend" using my smartphone.

corinne-and-jim1605-01-1080x.jpg

I'll try to do better next time.

Me and my favorite subject at the termales de Santa Rosa de Cabal.

28211254970_5936915400_c.jpg

After my 100 pound weight loss, I guess its time to share some new selfies.

All images were shot using a Nikon D610 + 24-120 f/4 VR

Here's one I did the other day. Who says that 24-120 f/4 doesn't have good bokeh?

Erwin-160727-4410.jpg

And here is one I did after getting my first softboxes and was just messing around with lighting.

self-portrait.jpg

After my 100 pound weight loss, I guess its time to share some new selfies.

All images were shot using a Nikon D610 + 24-120 f/4 VR

Here's one I did the other day. Who says that 24-120 f/4 doesn't have good bokeh?

And here is one I did after getting my first softboxes and was just messing around with lighting.

First of all, congratulations on losing the weight! :clap:I know it's not easy. :)
The f4 bokeh looks great to me, it seems like the perfect amount.
I like the second one, but I might try darkening your right (camera left) lens of your glasses, so you can't see your face. But doing this also may look bad, not sure. LOL However it is a great photo either way, good work! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back