Post your desktops

trm said:
screen2.jpg

looks like there is another blackbox user here. aggiezach?

it's good to see *box users. I use fluxbox on my home computers. I'll post a screenshot when i get home.

I tend to use photos I've taken to. But that's our right though, isn't it? :mrgreen:

This is the current one. I was sitting in the chair when I saw our two dogs were reflected on the screen of the tv. So I snapped one off. They're better than Ant and Dec at least. :mrgreen:
Click the image for a bigger one.

Really? I've been using photo forums for a few months now and you're probably only the fourth person I've seen who uses PSP. Including me of course. :D

ferny said:
Really? I've been using photo forums for a few months now and you're probably only the fourth person I've seen who uses PSP. Including me of course. :D

Hehehe
I use PSP time to time....but I am more Photoshop person though, PSP is very handy cause's is more simple to use. :)

ferny
I guess u use win xp, if so, u could make your desktop look even better since u have a pretty damn cool wallpaper! i'm talkin about the text of the icons, it look better if they were transparent 8)

here's a hint:
Transparent makes the text backgrounds of the icons on your Windows desktop transparent, allowing your wallpaper to show through
On Windows XP go to Control
Panel -> System -> Advanced -> Performance settings and enable
'Use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop'.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back