Post your favorite shot from your most recent roll

Balda Baldina - 1936 vintage - with Agfa Vista+ film. The event was the annual Asylum Steampunk festival in Lincoln.
steampunk-5.jpg
steampunk-21.jpg
steampunk-22.jpg
steampunk-26.jpg

Shot this morning. Light was like a big soft box today. Shot two rolls. Nikon F, 100mm 2.8E, Tmax 100, D-76 stock.

ONDSEP12.jpg

Shot yesterday morning. Light was like a big soft box, except varying degrees of illumination. From second roll, hard to pick a favorite, so here are two. Nikon F, 100mm 2.8E, Tmax 100, D-76 stock. I will say this, might as well go digital from the looks of this film. Very faint grain, super fine. Very contrasty. I would say I like it but much prefer TriX. I am pretty much over experimenting with different B & W films, TriX is the winner for me. Additionally, I do not care for the focus throw (100e) when doing this type of shooting, it was a PITA. I missed more than normal. I noticed the zone markings are not right (last roll shot with the lens), so I was flicking the focus ring and praying at the same time.

ONDSEP918 (2).jpg

ONDSEP918 (1).jpg

These are from my first roll of film (since Iv had an interest in photography, and as an adult).
It's a close tie for me between these two:
C003679_R1_13_14_A.jpg C003679_R1_04_5_A.jpg

All the scans from that roll had the weird border bit at the top (or side for portrait shots), probably from the film being slightly misaligned in the shop's scanner.

Most reactions

Back