Post your favorite shot from your most recent roll

Voigtlander Bessa R (Canon 50mm/1.4), Portra 160. No edits other than retouching a couple dust spots.
img649.jpeg

Pentax K1000 (Nikkor 35-105mm/3.5), Fuji Superia 400 (shot at 200 by mistake but developed normally). Had to crop this one quite a bit to get rid of a bad light leak on the right side, and also turned down the saturation a little to make the skin less red. Not a fantastic picture overall, but I keep coming back to it anyway. It's my dad picking berries last weekend.
img690.jpeg

Voigtlander Bessa R (Canon 50mm/1.4), Portra 160. No edits other than retouching a couple dust spots.
View attachment 176971
Pentax K1000 (Nikkor 35-105mm/3.5), Fuji Superia 400 (shot at 200 by mistake but developed normally). Had to crop this one quite a bit to get rid of a bad light leak on the right side, and also turned down the saturation a little to make the skin less red. Not a fantastic picture overall, but I keep coming back to it anyway. It's my dad picking berries last weekend.
View attachment 176972

I think they're splendid. I don't mind the skin color, he looks alive and well, much like his environment. Very nice.

Long time coming on these. Picked up an Exakta (sadly)RTL 1000 with three lenses and carry case for $15. Hand cranked some HP5 and loaded it up last Feb. Tape came loose so shot a few and with not knowing if the film was advancing didn't get too fancy. Anyway, worthwhile test drive, no light leaks or scratches. Both in D76 stock, extra minute because it's getting tired.

..so with the come with Meyer - Optic 1:8 50..

Ex1000-01-001ecs.jpg

..and with a Soligor 1:4.5 200

Ex1000-01-002ecs.jpg

Third lens is a Soligor 1:2.8 28. More from this tail end of the Exakta line soon.

Long time coming on these. Picked up an Exakta (sadly)RTL 1000 with three lenses and carry case for $15. Hand cranked some HP5 and loaded it up last Feb. Tape came loose so shot a few and with not knowing if the film was advancing didn't get too fancy. Anyway, worthwhile test drive, no light leaks or scratches. Both in D76 stock, extra minute because it's getting tired.

..so with the come with Meyer - Optic 1:8 50..

View attachment 177305

..and with a Soligor 1:4.5 200

View attachment 177306

Third lens is a Soligor 1:2.8 28. More from this tail end of the Exakta line soon.

Looks good to go bud

Most reactions

Back