Post your favorite shot from your most recent roll

I admire anyone who can get excellent results from expired film....I just can't get it right.

This is from my second roll ever on an Olympus OM-1n with Ilford hp5+. Finally got the manual focus working right. How do you nail manual focus on subjects without straight lines? I can use the prism with straight lines but for flowers and living things it's a challenge knowing when I've nailed the focus

LuGelaL.jpg

LuGelaL

This is from my second roll ever on an Olympus OM-1n with Ilford hp5+. Finally got the manual focus working right. How do you nail manual focus on subjects without straight lines? I can use the prism with straight lines but for flowers and living things it's a challenge knowing when I've nailed the focus

LuGelaL.jpg

LuGelaL

They make 14 interchangeable focus screens

Portrait with light leak
by Peeb OK, on Flickr

Riley seems to be looking at me asking: "Did you remember to put a piece of electrical tape over the bad seals on the camera door?" Answer: oops- no. I'll call it 'art', haha. Mamiya C220 (80mm) with Kodak Ektar 100, shot with existing light without a meter (guessed 1/30 at f/2.8- came out ok).

Last edited:
I shot this one last year for my portfolio, I was using Nikon D750 in the studio at Vaal University of Technology.

Last edited:
Some improved developing results with my latest attempt.

Canon Ftb 50mm 1.4ssc Kentmere Pan100 box speed D76 at 68f Mr JC Photo courtesy Mrs. zulu42
recent-1.jpg

Canon Ftb 50mm 1.4ssc Kentmere Pan100 box speed D76
recent-1-2.jpg

Canon Ftb 50mm 1.4ssc Kentmere Pan100 box speed D76
recent-1-4.jpg

Miranda Sensorex 50mm 1.8 Kentmere Pan100 box speed D76 mystery error at the bottom
recent-1-3.jpg

Most reactions

Back