Post your favorite shot from your most recent roll

Pentax A3000, SMC Pentax-A 28mm 1:2.8, HP5 pushed to 1600, D76 1:1

PA3-2-002es.jpg

First film processed using Ilford HP5+ on an Olympus 35 SP.

Real struggle, not happy with the results at all, very poor contrast and the grain is too much unless you zoom right out. Many of the pictures were barely discernable, not the camera as I have used it quite extensively with colour film and get superb results.

Anyway these are the best of the bunch.

Using box ISO 400 so maybe will try the next batch at 800. Did not develop these myself as only have C41 solution at the moment, so am trying to suppress (potentially unfair) bad thoughts towards the development shop!

B&W Ilford (1 of 1).jpg

B&W Ilford2 (1 of 1).jpg

B&W Ilford3 (1 of 1).jpg

Last edited:
First film processed using Ilford HP5+ on an Olympus 35 SP.

Real struggle, not happy with the results at all, very poor contrast and the grain is too much unless you zoom right out. Many of the pictures were barely discernable, not the camera as I have used it quite extensively with colour film and get superb results.

Anyway these are the best of the bunch.

Using box ISO 400 so maybe will try the next batch at 800. Did not develop these myself as only have C41 solution at the moment, so am trying to suppress (potentially unfair) bad thoughts towards the development shop!

View attachment 264387

View attachment 264388

View attachment 264389
Agree with you that a couple of these are on the flat side. Nothing some post processing couldn't help. The top one looks pretty good! It's aggravating when you have to pay someone for less than desirable results.

This is from my first ever roll of film. Taken on a 1936 Contax iii. Never done any kind of film photography before so I'm just glad most shots are even in focus! It's been super fun and can't wait to take a lot more.

Between two highways.jpg

Most reactions

Back