Post your favorite shot from your most recent roll

My best friends, Leica M4-2 Ferrania P30

102-XL.jpg

And the breed is ....?

Thank you! That ones my favorite of the set

I'm looking at this from my phone, JC, but it seems to have lovely contrast. Looks great to me. Nicely exposed, too, which makes the job easier. :)

I'm looking at this from my phone, JC, but it seems to have lovely contrast. Looks great to me. Nicely exposed, too, which makes the job easier. :)

It's kind of growing on me, so much different than TriX. It seems to have more tonal range, I'm so used to the blackness of TriX. Thanks Terri, I feel better about it.

Last edited:
I recently visited Dublin to speak at a small barber expo where I spent a bit of time walking around shooting the attendees. These are each from two separate rolls of Kodak Tri X. The first image is one of the models who had his hair cut on stage. He's an actual model, so when he saw the camera he instantly transformed into a chiseled statue. Canon 135mm F2L used for that one. The second image was taken using a Tamron 35mm f1.8, it is of two brothers who flew in from Norway for the event. They used to be in gangs, but when their oldest brother died of a preventable health issue that he had never spoken up about, they quit being gangsters and started a barbershop which works closely with a non-profit that encourages men to be more active about both their physical and mental health (52% of men say they're more comfortable opening up to their barber than their doctor).

54920001.jpg

54920011.jpg

Oh yeah, I stopped in Iceland for a few days on my way to Dublin. This is Skogafoss through the 135mm f2L... When we walked up to the waterfall I forgot my film camera (Canon EOS rebel G) in the car, but when we were driving away I decided to pull over and get a shot of the waterfall. I'm not the most talented or creative photographer, especially when it comes to landscapes, but I hoped that crouching through these bushes might give me a unique perspective of a waterfall that has probably been photographed several million times.
54920025.jpg

Last edited:
Again not recent. This was right around the time of the tailhook scandal
d4498dcd567ea0774c68b2310e535c4a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back