Post your favorite shot from your most recent roll

Light was just awful. My friend Big Dan asked me to do some film shots of his band. Always up for a challenge and wanting to keep it real as my fill flash skills and gear are limited....

Delta 3200 shot at 1200 developed in D76 at time for 2400. G.B. Kershaw 450.
GBK1-002e1sz.jpg

HP5 pushed to 1200, Pentax ME super.
PMEs4-012e1 copy1sz.jpg

Last edited:
My bud's gift to me, a Canon AE1 with a 50mm f3.5 macro. Man, what a camera. I admire the micro contrast, line render, and sharpness of this underrated setup. It's not a great photo, probably, to many here but it is special to me. The image has no technical importance to me but the draw of the lens and the subject speaks to me. The only edit was a slight crop to remove the frame line alignment during scan. There is a story behind the image from the installation artist. I can share via PM if interested.

000404180035E.jpg

Portra 400, Pentax 645nii, 75mm f2.8

View attachment 148738

Show me something new. It is excellent but I want to learn from someone that takes it to the next level. Your images appear the same, excellent, but your skill has me wondering how far I can progress. That OOF around her face is, well splendid, and inviting. You are an inspiring photographer to newbs like me. Thank you for posting your exceptional work.

View attachment 148738

Show me something new. It is excellent but I want to learn from someone that takes it to the next level. Your images appear the same, excellent, but your skill has me wondering how far I can progress.

To be honest, I don't think I'm in the position of teaching anyone anything if they want something new and exciting. :) I'm a wedding photographer, it's repetitive. It's the refinement of my work at every shoot even though they're the same repetitive things. It's in the details.

Edit: Checkout Ben Von Wong's work if you want something cool and creative to look at.

View attachment 148738

Show me something new. It is excellent but I want to learn from someone that takes it to the next level. Your images appear the same, excellent, but your skill has me wondering how far I can progress.

To be honest, I don't think I'm in the position of teaching anyone anything if they want something new and exciting. :) I'm a wedding photographer, it's repetitive. It's the refinement of my work at every shoot even though they're the same repetitive things. It's in the details.

Edit: Checkout Ben Von Wong's work if you want something cool and creative to look at.
Fair enough. I guess I hold you in a higher light based on the images you post. I look at your images and want to learn.

Fair enough. I guess I hold you in a higher light based on the images you post. I look at your images and want to learn.

Thanks but you really need to raise your standards! :p hahaha I think there are a lot of amazing photographers on this forum and out there. Unless you're a female, 25-35, about to get married... my work is going to be boring, bland, repetitive, uninspiring, and average. I've come to terms with that. :)

Most reactions

Back