Post your favorite shot from your most recent roll

After digging out my old photo's (1980's) which have been in storage for over a decade I've begun the lengthy process of digitizing/scanning the negatives that I have before moving on to scanning the photos for which I have lost the negatives.

A very (very...) long way to go but a few of my favourite so far, all would have all been taken with an OM40 / 35-70mm f4.

2.jpg

20.jpg

19.jpg

18.jpg

My two most recently developed rolls I got back yesterday. I shot them back in March, so here's one from each of the two rolls.

1650403709041.jpeg

full

Is that an old pillbox from the war?
No, I think it was a little storage shed for farming. It's out in western PA on the side of the road in hilly farm land. Everything inside has kind of begone to fall apart, I don't dare step inside, although the stone bricks are probably safe. Doesn't look like it's been used in decades. I hope that it survives for many years to come, but there is an ever growing lime quarry about half a mile from it, so I'm not too sure about that.

Been quite active lately whilst visiting Dad (who lives right on the coast with a gate from his garden to the beach). My son has been enjoying trying out his old Olympus Mju Zoom 35-75mm f4.5-6.9 and Canon Zoom XL 39-85mm f3.6-7.3, meanwhile I finally got my repaired and CLA'd Olympus M-1 back :))

Favourites from our late afternoon pre-sunset dog walk yesterday..

Olympus Mju Zoom :

10.jpg

11.jpg

16.jpg

and a couple from the rejuevenated M-1 - 50mm f1.8

15.jpg

35.jpg

Been quite active lately whilst visiting Dad (who lives right on the coast with a gate from his garden to the beach). My son has been enjoying trying out his old Olympus Mju Zoom 35-75mm f4.5-6.9 and Canon Zoom XL 39-85mm f3.6-7.3, meanwhile I finally got my repaired and CLA'd Olympus M-1 back :))

Favourites from our late afternoon pre-sunset dog walk yesterday..

Olympus Mju Zoom :

View attachment 255714

View attachment 255715

View attachment 255716

and a couple from the rejuevenated M-1 - 50mm f1.8

View attachment 255717

View attachment 255718
A great photo elicits an emotional reaction. The photos of this dog made me smile.

Nice shots! I like #2.
Thanks! Yes No.2 was an opportune shot as the Lifeboat crew were practising and coming in for a beach (shot with a Zuiko 75-150mm f4).

The lifeboat is designed to be beached at speed (water jet propulsion so no propellers to get in the way) - a few seconds after that shot this is the scene...that beach is shingle, largish pebbles too so must be one tough hull!

46.jpg

It's amazing how vibrant and saturated the colors (especially of grass and foliage) become before a storm. Great shot Joel.

Took this just messing around because I was bored last night, I decided to push Kentmere 400 to 3200. This is my favorite from the results

Nikon FE, Vivitar 80-200 f4 macro @ 80mm Macro and f4.
Kentmere 400 pushed to 3200
Developed in..... D76 that, get this, my dad bought when he was a teenager/young adult in the late 1980's early 1990's. Developed for 20 min

_DSC9320.jpg

Most reactions

Back