posted before

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
it was from a roll i pushed pretty hard and sent to a lab and crossed my fingers. First time posting it didn't get much for positive reviews. Normally i try not to edit film shots but figured i would try to tone down the grain a little which was pretty harsh.
Thoughts?

10_890634010017.JPG

Wow, how much was it pushed :)

That's some manly pushing there :D Well I can make out what's in the picture so yeah, absolutely :)

Not bad for such a push, it must have been really dark there. How those barbers could work ? (I am just thinking if in average donut shop I have to use 1 stop of push how bad was there ?)

they were actually closed, most of the lights off. This was a after hours session at night.

this was easier. Days are longer now and digital. shot it outside using the floodlight from a building. Maybe 8:30 ish? Couple days ago? Tried to tone down the background some (blue hour) as it was kind of distracting. And they had yellow skin so tried to fix that. Little camera blur took the clearest out of five and put it through the sharpener. Not perfect but oh well.
DSC_6382a2_02.JPG

DSC_6382a23bw_01_01.JPG

The yellow colour from the flood light nicely kept in check.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back