Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been working on some posters...

sky2.jpg

Tell me what you think!

I just noticed that the spacing between the lines of text is very close together.... I'll go fix that in the original. :mrgreen:

I'm burning the pictures to a CD right now... These pictures are HUGE! I've never printed anything so big.
The Color posters will be 11"x17" and the B&W one's will be 18"x24"

The size of some of these posters is 122,000 kb :shock:

Well, looks like the CDs are done. there are about 15 pictures... I'll show y'all them later.

I'm back.... I dropped off my two CDs full of 15 photos to Kinkos. It's not bad, only about 3 dollars per print.(and I can sell them for almost $10) I let them do a test... and WOW it's sooooo nice on their laser printer. I'm having a total of 30 prints done, two of each.

How many megapixels do you need to shoot around that size? :O
Well, I used film for a lot of those photos... for the digital one's I used my panasonic Lumix... I think it is 5.3 or 5.... I forgot.

I need to get framing though!
ttyl!

-Chris

photo gal said:
Well congratulations LittleMan!!!So how does it feel???? : )
It feels like I'm doing a lot of work... :p

It is definately a lot of work... because I am selling a lot of different stuff.
Like Artwork, postcards, Posters, Quilts(my mom makes them), I think that is all... I might come up with something else though... haha

It's a farmer's market, more of an art show though. That is where I will be selling all this stuff. :thumbup:
I'm excited.. it's tomorrow!

LittleMan said:
It feels like I'm doing a lot of work... :p

It is definately a lot of work... because I am selling a lot of different stuff.
Like Artwork, postcards, Posters, Quilts(my mom makes them), I think that is all... I might come up with something else though... haha

It's a farmer's market, more of an art show though. That is where I will be selling all this stuff. :thumbup:
I'm excited.. it's tomorrow!

cool! have fun! and good luck! i'm sure you won't have too much trouble selling those posters. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back