What's new

Posting photos for the first time

nice shots.

pic #1 in the background it looks like an ass is sticking out from behind the tree.
 
Wow, those are really good. I wish I could shoot like that!
 
Wow, you have VERY sharp focus and probably a pretty rapid trigger finger. Shot 4 looks fantastic!
 
ok, i cracking up. To the guy who said the first shot looks like an ass is sticking out behind the chipmunk is so funny. i'm sure you know it's a teracotta pot, but now that i look at it, it's a very red ass!
icassel--i have to post another shot for you, because that "fish" or whatever it was, iS about to be kissed!

12.jpg
 
Me too! I laughed so hard!!!! It really does! :lmao: :smileys: :coffee:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom