Posting photos & resizing??

STICKMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
When posting pictures to here, should i resize them to a certain size prior to storing them on photobucket? Seems that I have to scan left and right and up and down to view the photos I have posted so far. This is kinda annoying.

Any thoughts on the matter??? New to all this stuff so please bear with me.

It would be best if you resized the photos first. Allows for better, easier, viewing.

The recommendation that has been published is no larger than 800x600 pixels.

There are people in this world that still run 1024x768 desktops <gasp>. Such as me when I'm on my office computer at work. 800x600 at the largest is the best way to post an image as this would first, allow those running 1024x768 to view the entire image, and second, it would deter people from downloading your image and printing it for themselves.

There are people in this world that still run 1024x768 desktops <gasp>. Such as me when I'm on my office computer at work. 800x600 at the largest is the best way to post an image as this would first, allow those running 1024x768 to view the entire image, and second, it would deter people from downloading your image and printing it for themselves.

Yeah I've actually been posting some rather large photos myself. I have an imac which has a 20" screen so they always look fine to me...sometimes I forget that not everyone has such a large screen. I feel though that larger pictures show more detail...maybe that's just me. I'll resize them from now on.

Most reactions

Back