POTD?

molested_cow

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
img24.photobucket.com
Probably suggested or done before, but how about a "pic of the day"? There's no contest to join. Anyone who posts a photo can very well be a candidate. May be the admin or the appointed few decide which one to be published (front page?). There's no prize, just something to generate some interest.

I would like that. An addition to this would be that the person(s) picking it could add a small description as to why it was chosen.

One picture each day might be too much for a few people to handle, and I'd see the picture being chosen rarer and rarer with time.

We used to do this only it was once a month (once a day is really a big much I think on such a large site). Each member used to select up to 3 photos posted during that month from other people (not themselves) and then at the end everyone voted. There also used to be a prize (I think we had some neckstraps and then a mini maglite torch).

However the prizes dwindled down and then voting interest also petered off to nothing so it was shut down (basically it wasn't running).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back