POTD?

molested_cow

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
img24.photobucket.com
Probably suggested or done before, but how about a "pic of the day"? There's no contest to join. Anyone who posts a photo can very well be a candidate. May be the admin or the appointed few decide which one to be published (front page?). There's no prize, just something to generate some interest.

I would like that. An addition to this would be that the person(s) picking it could add a small description as to why it was chosen.

One picture each day might be too much for a few people to handle, and I'd see the picture being chosen rarer and rarer with time.

We used to do this only it was once a month (once a day is really a big much I think on such a large site). Each member used to select up to 3 photos posted during that month from other people (not themselves) and then at the end everyone voted. There also used to be a prize (I think we had some neckstraps and then a mini maglite torch).

However the prizes dwindled down and then voting interest also petered off to nothing so it was shut down (basically it wasn't running).

Most reactions

Back