A akeigher TPF Noob! Joined Sep 25, 2010 Messages 120 Reaction score 0 Location New Jersey Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 22, 2011 #1 Here is a shot from Pottery Arch in Monument Valley. I hope you enjoy.
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 22, 2011 #2 I really love your photo but that frame is too distracting. If it were on the wall and full size it might look great but here on my little screen takes all the attention away from the arch. It's truly a great shot, I'd like to see it much larger
I really love your photo but that frame is too distracting. If it were on the wall and full size it might look great but here on my little screen takes all the attention away from the arch. It's truly a great shot, I'd like to see it much larger