Power of One: A Series

Majeed Badizadegan

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I thought this might make a good series.

Here on this coastal rock sits one lone sea postelsia. It takes a constant beating from the sea, and is entirely engulfed much of the time.

Continued from this thread:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/black-white-gallery/342368-power-one.html#post3076921

Power of One I by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr

Power of One II by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr

Power of One III by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr

Power of One IV by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr

Power of One V by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr

Power of One VI by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr

Last edited:
Wow! The movement in the first one is EPIC! Gives me chills! And I love the highs and lows in the third one - the contrast is spectacular. ALL of these are amazing! Great work - very impressive!

Wow! The movement in the first one is EPIC! Gives me chills! And I love the highs and lows in the third one - the contrast is spectacular. ALL of these are amazing! Great work - very impressive!

Thanks very much for your comment! I think showing a number of these better tells the story than one individual photo

LOVE this series! I think 3 and 4 are my favourites but enjoy them all. Do more please!

Neat pictures- #2 is my favorite! The others don't do it for me for some reason, but I do think it's a cool idea.

It's a fine series, but I think it would be strengthened by a lot of thinking and a little culling. There's a big risk here of "making the same picture over and over" and it's up to you to try to boil it down to whatever you see as a small, tight series that shows us what you want us to see.

Maybe you've done that already, and I am but a single observer to take this as a single data point, at best: I feel like you could drop a couple of the pictures out and make this stronger.

Maybe you've done that already, and I am but a single observer to take this as a single data point, at best: I feel like you could drop a couple of the pictures out and make this stronger.

I agree with this. To my eye, the last 2 aren't up to the same standard as the others. Amazing set, though.

Most reactions

Back