What's new

PowerColor Pcs HD7870

gw2424

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 24, 2012
Messages
566
Reaction score
55
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
To be honest with you, I don't know the market of this item on TPF but I thought I would give it a shot. A friend of mine is selling this GPU and thought I would help him out. I know him personally so if he doesn't send it out quick, is a jerk to mess with, or the item is not as described I will kick him...ALOT and make sure that you get the item or your money back.


PowerColor Pcs HD7870 GHz 2GB Display Card | eBay



Thanks, GW
 
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom