PP goodies.

PerfectlyFlawed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.feliciakelsayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Where does everyone go to get all their goodies for photoshop and paintshop pro ?? ( cs2 and up, and Psp x2 and up)
Things like actions, scripts, gradients and brushes etc.

Ive done random searches, as well as checking on devaint art but have not really found a great selection.

Any websites you reccommend? Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:
I just google photoshop brushes ... go to the 'image search' ... if I see one I like, I go to the site and see if it's a paid brush or free.

I don't settle on just one website, plus I've noticed most sites link you to another lol.

I just google photoshop brushes ... go to the 'image search' ... if I see one I like, I go to the site and see if it's a paid brush or free.

I don't settle on just one website, plus I've noticed most sites link you to another lol.

Image search? Really? lol.. Hmm ill try that. I usually end up with about 30 tabs open from all different sites.. one leading to another, haha. I Figured maybe somewhere out there -- there was a site with 'the motherload' on there. ( Wishful hoping ) lol Thanks Geaux, for the advice!:mrgreen:

I usually just google something along the lines of "free photoshop plug ins" or if I'm looking for something specific, like a b/w converter, I'll google "free photoshop b/w converter. There are a lot of them out there. Some's good, some's OK, some's meh.

Image search? Really? lol.. Hmm ill try that. I usually end up with about 30 tabs open from all different sites.. one leading to another, haha. I Figured maybe somewhere out there -- there was a site with 'the motherload' on there. ( Wishful hoping ) lol Thanks Geaux, for the advice!:mrgreen:

The reason I use image search, is so I can see the brushes without actually going to each and every site, if I like one, I'll click on it to go to that site.

I'm just too lazy to go to every website that pops up, I just go to the ones that draw my attention :lol:

deviantart.com has a lot of free brushes.

I usually end up with about 30 tabs open from all different sites.. one leading to another,

Sounds like me when I am surfing....ummmmm........cough cough.....the forum.....yeah thats what I was gonna say...the forum.:lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back