What's new

Practice Photo w/D3100 & Basic Editing

Tailgunner

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 2, 2013
Messages
1,850
Reaction score
280
Location
Dallas TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The corners turned out a little fuzzy but over all I don't think it's that bad :D


 
The image is mostly out of focus or suffers from camera shake. I can't tell precisely based on the size of the image provided.

What my suggestion would be to you is to take a photo that would benefit from editing. As this stands, it's still a blurry photo of a D7100 on top of a box.
 
The image is mostly out of focus or suffers from camera shake. I can't tell precisely based on the size of the image provided.

What my suggestion would be to you is to take a photo that would benefit from editing. As this stands, it's still a blurry photo of a D7100 on top of a box.

Ya, I was in a hurry to play with my new toy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom