tekzero TPF Noob! Joined Oct 28, 2004 Messages 705 Reaction score 4 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 20, 2006 #1 finally upgraded to an SLR this one is straight off the camera .. havin fun with this camera for sure, still learning everything about it though, but my cat is only subject for now
finally upgraded to an SLR this one is straight off the camera .. havin fun with this camera for sure, still learning everything about it though, but my cat is only subject for now
J Jimee TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 209 Reaction score 6 Location Columbus Feb 20, 2006 #2 Very sharp. I like taking pictures of cats in the middle of yawns/licks.
L LadybearHilde TPF Noob! Joined Jun 12, 2004 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Location Florida Feb 20, 2006 #3 Beautiful cat and I love the clarity. I've been thinking of getting the D50 and am glad to see an example. What beautiful eyes she has
Beautiful cat and I love the clarity. I've been thinking of getting the D50 and am glad to see an example. What beautiful eyes she has
L Langs TPF Noob! Joined Feb 20, 2006 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Location Cleveland, Ohio Feb 20, 2006 #4 hey im using the D50 and love it.. great cat pic
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Feb 20, 2006 #5 Wicked photo! :thumbup:
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Feb 21, 2006 #6 Mieow! Like it! Rob
binglemybongle TPF Noob! Joined May 23, 2005 Messages 156 Reaction score 0 Location Manchester, UK Feb 21, 2006 #7 Is it just me or does this cat freak anyone else out??? It's massive!