What's new

Prague Photos

Welcome to the forum, Julius.

Holy Toledo, those pics are AWESOME!!!! Love the nighttime shots. And the one of the clock. And the one of the bridge in the mist. And, well, too many more to mention. Thanks for sharing these.
 
Miles better than my Prague photos - mind you when the sun went down, so did the beer - well I forgot my tripod didn't I...

And welcome to the forum!
 
Absolutely stunning photos, wish I had taken them...
 
WOW !! Thank you for sharing. Oh and welcome to the forum. :)
 
Those are incredible. I need to go see more of Gods creation. There is so much I miss out on being here in MI.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom