Prayers for Sm4Him: Best News yet Post 138!

Awesome

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, well, I got Facebooked and missed a post about Sharon a few days back so I need to catch up a bit in this post :) Unfortunately I can't get the post to load but in a nutshell Sharon started her Radiation therapy the other day and is plugging on along working at getting better :) and on to bigger and better things! ....

Snowbear, thanks so much for sharing! Jaca, I agree!

Ok so I'm going to just do a little **Snoopy Dancin'** and post these from this morning with a smile :)

The patient is up and about, walking the hallways.

sharon up.jpg

We've been told that she'll get to go home today! She's way more excited than she looks. We still have to wait for word from the neurologists, so I guess it's not completely certain, but I think it will happen this afternoon. Today is her 24th day in the hospital.

She'll come to stay with mom and me for awhile. Visitors are still welcome, as long as they don't have allergies or an aversion to cats. Or dust. Or poor housekeeping skills.

We're entertaining! We're funny! We're caring! We have lots of other wonderful qualities. Meticulous housekeeping just isn't one of them. PM me if you need the address.

going home.jpg

That is so awesome.

Great!!! bet she'll be glad to be gettin' outta Dodge! Thanks for keeping us posted.

Thanks so much for this - what a terrific update! I imagine just getting out of the hospital will be a huge lift for her.

Wonderful news! :icon_cheers:

Oh, best wishes to Sharon! Glad to hear she's getting out of the hospital.

I did not know about this. My prayers are with you and you have been missed!

awesome news !!

Thread ended four months ago. What is going on ? Did I miss something ?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back