Prayers for Sm4Him: Best News yet Post 138!

We've not seen Pixel since December - I assumed much of this jumped over to Facebook or suchlike?
Sm4him has certainly been around looking at the site (or at least account has); though not heard from her either.

Hope we get to see both back - sadly as such happens sometimes reality geets in the way of posting things online.

I hope all is well!

We've not seen Pixel since December - I assumed much of this jumped over to Facebook or suchlike?
Sm4him has certainly been around looking at the site (or at least account has); though not heard from her either.

Hope we get to see both back - sadly as such happens sometimes reality geets in the way of posting things online.

I hope all is well!
Yes, but Judy is not answering the phone or e-mails. As I can recall nothing changed on her website for very long time to.

I hope all is well!
Yes, but Judy is not answering the phone or e-mails. As I can recall nothing changed on her website for very long time to.
Sharon has posted a couple of times on facebook and I know she has been browsing through here. Judy posted to Flickr a couple of weeks ago but I haven't seen anything else.

I hope all is well!

Good point

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

thanks guys for info. I know, that Sharon went through really tough times and I am afraid, that Judy might be going through something right now. Well, I gonna keep trying to contact her.

thanks guys for info. I know, that Sharon went through really tough times and I am afraid, that Judy might be going through something right now. Well, I gonna keep trying to contact her.

If it makes you feel better, Judi was posting on Flickr as recently as 2 weeks ago.

I hope she is not upset with us.:concern:

Judi has been on facebook as recently as this morning. She's been busy with her family tree.

Hey guys, I saw this conversation start back up and I reached out to Judi and to Sharon today. I had a good conversation with Judi but haven't talk with Sharon as of yet.

I shared with Sharon that some were asking about her on here, so hopefully she will stop by and say hi and let everyone know what's up.

Hey guys, I saw this conversation start back up and I reached out to Judi and to Sharon today. I had a good conversation with Judi but haven't talk with Sharon as of yet.

I shared with Sharon that some were asking about her on here, so hopefully she will stop by and say hi and let everyone know what's up.
Nice !

I called her phone number Monday night and left a message, but haven't heard back from her.
Thanks. Yes, I know this custom of her. But I had more luck. Things for her are not only OK, but GREAT ! She is very busy right now and all goes in the right direction.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back