What's new

Pre DSLR Backside of a palace and a famous bridge C & C

LLD

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
77
Reaction score
15
Location
Midwest
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This trip is what made me yearn for a DSLR. Do you like the tree branch or should I have tried a different view?
Bridge shot was taken during a sunset cruise. I realize the sharpness and clarity aren't like the DSLR. I'm asking more on the composition of the shots. C & C please
Thank you!
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_1458.webp
    $IMG_1458.webp
    338.8 KB · Views: 118
  • $IMG_2146.webp
    $IMG_2146.webp
    198.3 KB · Views: 139

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom