What's new

Pre-Wedding Details

sscarmack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
2,389
Reaction score
949
Location
Sharpsville,PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wedding I did two weeks ago.

Didn't have much room to shoot, maybe 5x7 closet haha


1. Color Dress

15054341915_d836fc5bd7_c.jpg


2. BW Dress (Higher key)
14867670760_149e19f09c_c.jpg


3. BW Dress Closeup
15054341705_e38f2f6383_c.jpg


4. Flowers
15053977792_18435d534f_c.jpg


5. Ring Flowers
14867750308_41efa1dc10_c.jpg
 
I especially like 3, 4 and 5. With wedding photos, I really like the detail shots more than the traditional stuff...but that's just me
 
I love the way you used the mirror and reflection. Can't say I care for the high key, in general it usually looks washed out to me, and it seems to lose the atmosphere of the scene. In the close up the background has a lean to it which might be the perspective not that the camera wasn't straight (the shoes are part of the image so that to me is what draws the eye and makes it noticeable). Love the way you got the detail in the dress.The flowers especially the second one are nice, I would just think about the background above the shoes in the first one. (And on second look the left side of the photo doesn't look quite sharp/in focus.)
 
Gorgeous. I love the detail of the shoes on the dresser in the background.
 
Thanks everyone.

Its hard narrowing down 800 photos to even 200 let alone 5 you want to share lol.

I think the next lens on my list will be a nice macro to take my shots to the next level.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Am I allowed to say that I think that is a very ugly dress ? sorry bride!

;)
 
You can say whatever your heart desires.

I think it's way too big myself. She had so much trouble getting around and everyone kept stepping on it. Haha


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Oh I'm pretty sure!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom